Hiking with children aged from 8 years and older 2019
Tour de Famille Berk
- Day 1 Arrival at the Bergtoppers and stay the night in the Cabin or at the campsite
- Day 2 From Moulin Lauga or a little further you walk to the paradise and back
- Day 3 A Hike from Seix to the Bergtoppers
- Day 4 From the Col de la Core you walk to the auberge near the Riberot
- Day 5 Resting day at the auberge near the river the Riberot
- Day 6 A hike to a very nice refuge near a beautiful lake
- Day 7 Climb a pic of 2629 meter and walk back to the starting point
- Day 8 Leave to England or extend
Hiking with children aged from 8 years and older
If your are a family with 2 children 9 and 11 years and you come by car and you spend the night in our cabin than this will be the costs:
1500 euro total in July/August (half board).
The group program is also 1500 euros and starts on 6 and 20 July and on 3 and 17 August.
The first 3 days you stay at Bergtoppers based on 1/2 board. (breakfast and dinner)
After that you start your hike from Bergtoppers and walk to the Riberot where you fin your luggage. Here you spend 2 nights on your own room.
Next 2 days you hike to a very nice refuge.
The last night is again at Bergtoppers. You can share your experience with other family hikers.
All nights are based on 1/2 board. (breakfast and dinner)
Packed meals can be ordered in the different accommodations, prices are from 8 euros a packed meal.
At Bergtoppers you can only pay in cash. (drinks, packed meals, tip…)
Do you want to make a reservation? Send us un email!