Hiking with children aged from 4 years and older
Tour the Family Visser 2019
- Day 1 Arrival at the Bergtoppers and spend the night in the cabin or in a tent
- Day 2 From Moulin Lauga or a little further you walk to the paradise and back
- Day 3 Resting day at the Bergtoppers or a little walk
- Day 4 Hike to the gite of Aunac, where you can find dunkeys
- Day 5 Hike to Seix via Cos (5 hours) or via the river (2 hours)
- Day 6 Resting day at la Colline Verte in Ustou (swimming pool)
- Day 7 Hike in or to the Cagateille and spend the night at the Bergtoppers
- Day 8 Leave the Bergtoppers
Hiking with children from 4 years and older
If you do this week with a family with 2 children, 4 and 6 years old, a car and you stay in our cabin than the costs will be about:
1410 euro total in juli/august (half board included)
The first 3 days you stay at Bergtoppers based on 1/2 board. (breakfast and dinner)
After that you start your hike to another gite where you spend the night, probably on your own room.
The next day you hike to Seix and spend 2 night in a comfortable gite where you have your own room.
The last night is again at Bergtoppers. You can share your experience with other family hikers.
All nights are based on 1/2 board. (breakfast and dinner)
Packed meals can be ordered in the different accommodations, prices are from 8 euros a packed meal.
At Bergtoppers you can only pay in cash. (drinks, packed meals, tip…)
Do you want to make a reservation? Send us un email!