The Pass’aran Alternative
Guided Hike in the French and Spanish Pyrenees 2022
Hikes with guidance, starting on …….
|Saturday:||Arrival at Bergtoppers and a short hike to etang d’Ayes|
|Sunday:||Transfer to Cauteret and spend the night in a gite|
|Monday:||Hike to the refuge de Baysellance|
|Tuesday:||Hike to the Spanish refugio de Bujaruelo|
|Wednesday:||Hike to the refuge Breche de Roland|
|Thursday:||Hike to the Breche de Roland and further to the Gavarnie|
|Friday:||Leave or an extra night at Bergtoppers|
|Saturday:||Leave from Bergtoppers|
Price: 700 euro pp.
Indication hike: heavy
This week consists of day-hikes from 5 till 8 walking hours with a maximum difference of height of 1300 meters.
The average walking time is about 7 hours a day.
- Prices include welcome drink, guidance, transport, accommodation and half board (dinner and breakfast).
- Prices exclude travel from and to England and packed meals starting from 9 euro pp.
- The minimum members of a group are 5 otherwise we cancel the trip.
- The maximum members of a group are 12 for a guide.
- For the hike “The Pass’aran” hiking experience in the mountains is needed and you must be fit!
Travelling from England
You can come by plane or train to Toulouse.
From there you can go by train/bus to Boussens/St.Girons where we can pick you up.
Pickup in Toulouse (145 euro), Boussens (90 euro), St, Girons (45 euro).
See also how to travel.
Do you want to book? Send us a mail!