Mountain hiking with children from 10 years and older
Alternative Mul 2022
- Day 1 Arrival at the gite in Ustou and spend the night in a room
- Day 2 From de to the paradise
- Day 3 A very nice walk to a lake above the Cirque the Cagateille
- Day 4 Resting day or visiting a glacier!
- Day 5 Hike from the col de la Core to the auberge
- Day 6 Hike from the Riberot to refuge Estagnous
- Day 7 Hike from Estagnous tthe col de la Core and spend your last night at the Auberge
- Day 8 Leave to England or extend
Mountain hiking with childen from 10 years and older
If your are a family with 2 children 10 and 12 years old and you come by car than this will be the costs:
1650 euro total in July/August (half board)
The first 4 days you stay at a gite in Usotu based on half board (breakfast and dinner).
Wednesday is the first day of the 3-days hike.
You start in time at the col de la Core from where you hike to the auberge. Here you spend the night in a very comfortable room.
Next day you hike to refuge Estagnouds on 2200 meters. If you are not too tired you can do the Mont Valiern without out back pack.
The next day you walk back to col de la core via etang de la Milouga.
From there you dricve to the auberge where you spend your last night.
All the nights are based on 1/2 board (breakfast and dinner)
Packed meals can be ordered in the different accommodations and the minimum price is 9 euro
Consumptions and packed meals have to be paid in cash with exception of the Spanish refuge Montgarri. There you can pay with a card.
Are there other opportunities
Anyhow, there are lots of other opportunities, take a look at hikes on demand. Because we are also a family, you can also stay a week or shorter at our cabin (or spend the night at our little camping) and do some day hikes from there, possibly ended by a 2-days hike to un (un) warded cabin
Of course the families can also choose for an other existing program for groups or individuals.
Do you want to make a reservation? Send us un email!