Tour de Pyrenee
Guided Hike in the French and Spanish Pyrenees 2019
Hikes with guidance, on July 27th and August 3rd
|Saturday:||Arrival at Bergoppers where you can sleep in the cabin or in a tent|
|Sunday:||Hike to Etang dÁyes(5-6 hrs)|
|Monday:||Hike to Etang de la Hilette (5-7 hrs)|
|Tuesday:||Rest day: doing nothing, kayaking, rafting, canyoning…|
|Wednesday:||Hike from the Col to refuge Estagnous (4 hrs) and climb the Mont Valier (optional)|
|Thursday:||Hike from Estagnous to Montgarri (7 hrs)|
|Friday:||Hike from Montgarri to Salau (7 hrs)|
|Saturday:||Return to England|
Price: 490 euro pp
Indication hike: medium
This week consists of day-hikes from 5 till 8 walking hours with a maximum difference of height of 1100 meters.
The average walking time is about 5 hours a day.
- Prices include welcome drink, guidance, transport, accommodation and half board (dinner and breakfast).
- Tuesday based on bed and breakfast
- Prices exclude travel from and to England and packed meals starting from 8 euro 50 pp.
- The minimum members of a group are 5 otherwise we can cancel the trip.
- The maximum members of a group are 12 for a guide.
- For all hikes you have to be trained
Travelling from England
You can come by plane or train to Toulouse.
From there you can go by train/bus to Boussens/St.Girons where we can pick you up.
Pickup in Toulouse (145 euro), Boussens (90 euro), St, Girons (45 euro).
See also how to travel.
Do you want to book? Send us a mail!